How the point system works
・How it works:
- If you have an account, you can earn points when you shop either online or at our stores..
- If you do not have an account, please register to become a member.
- Upon registration, you will receive 500 points as a welcome bonus!
- You will be awarded 1 point for every ￥100 JPY (or equivalent) purchased online or at one of our stores.
- Please note, points will only be awarded to product purchases, and will not apply to gift cards nor shipping charges.
- Points will be awarded after your product has been shipped, and will be available for redemption for future purchases at a rate of ￥1JPY per point.
- You can check your point balance on your account page. To log in to your account page, please click on the human-shaped icon in the upper right corner of the page.
・Discrepency between points displayed and point earned
The points displayed on the product pages and shopping carts are calculated based the prices which our Japanese customers would pay, which includes a 10% consumption tax. Since all non-Japanese deliveries are exempt from Japanese consumption tax, the actual points earned on such orders will receive approximately 10% less in points than those displayed on the product pages. Please be assured that you will still be earning 1 point for every ￥100JPY of purchase. We apologize for this confusion, as our loyalty point program is unable to calculate points based on the pre-tax price of a product. We will keep asking for a fix, but we have not received any assurance that this will be addressed anytime soon.
If you give us your birthday during the account creation process, you will be awarded 500 points every year on your birthday. If you did not provide your birthday during the registration process, you can always add it later by going to your account page and entering it in the box under your registered address.
While we ask you for your full birthday information (day, month, and year), the only important information is the month of your birthday. If you are not comfortable providing us with your birth year or birth date, please feel free to enter fictitious values.
You may edit your birthday information at any time on your account page. However, once you update your birthday information, you will not receive your birthday points until 12 months after the newly entered month.
・How to use your points
Add items to your cart and click on the shopping bag icon in the upper right corner of the page to go to the shopping cart screen. The number of your accumulated points will be displayed above your purchase subtotal. Enter the number of points you want to use in the box at the bottom left, and click "Use Points" to deduct the relevant amount from your subtotal. Each point offers you a ￥1JPY discount.
To use your points, you will need to go through the shopping cart page. Please note that your points cannot be used for direct purchases via clicking the GooglePay/PayPal/Amazon/"Buy Now" buttons on the product page.
・Expiration of Points
Points are valid for 12 months from the date of last purchase and will expire after 12 months. You can check the expiration date of your pending accumulated points on your account page.
You will not be able to combine the use of points and discount codes. Please use them separately.