Membership Terms of Service
Article 1 (Membership)
- “Member information" refers to the information disclosed by the member to the Company regarding the member's attributes and the member's transaction history.
- This agreement applies to all members and is a set of rules to be followed during and after the registration process.
Article 2 (Registration)
- Membership qualification
Customers who have agreed to these Terms and Conditions and have applied for membership as prescribed shall be eligible for membership after completing the prescribed registration procedures. Membership registration procedures must be completed by the person who will become a member. Registration by proxy will not be accepted at all. Please note that we may refuse membership applications from those who have had their membership revoked in the past, or from those whom we deem unsuitable.
- Entering membership information
When completing the membership registration process, please read the notes on inputting information carefully and enter the necessary information accurately in the designated input form. Special symbols, and old Chinese characters cannot be used in the registration of membership information. If any of these characters are registered, we will change them.
- password management
(1) The password shall be used only by the member, and shall not be transferred or loaned to a third party.
(2) Members are responsible for managing their own passwords by changing them periodically to prevent others from knowing them.
(3) Any indication of intent made to the Company using the password shall be deemed to be an indication of the member's own intent, and any payment resulting therefrom shall be the responsibility of the member.
Article 3 (Changes)
- Members shall promptly notify the Company of any changes to their name, address, or other information provided to the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by failure to register changes. Please note that even if a change is registered, transactions that have already been processed prior to the change registration will be performed based on the information before the change registration.
Article 4 (Withdrawal from membership)
In the event that a member wishes to withdraw from the membership, the member must complete the withdrawal procedures in person. The membership will be terminated after the prescribed withdrawal procedures are completed.
Article 5 (Loss of Membership and Indemnity Obligations)
- The Company may revoke a member's membership if the member has made a false declaration when applying for membership, if the member has neglected to pay for sales, or for any other reason the Company deems inappropriate for membership.
- If a member commits any of the following acts, the member shall be liable to compensate the Company for any damages incurred.
(1) Unauthorized use of the membership number or password.
(2) Interfering with the Company's business by accessing the Website, falsifying information, or sending harmful computer programs to the Website.
(3) Infringing the intellectual property rights of products handled by the Company
Article 6 (Handling of Member Information)
- In principle, the company will not disclose member information to third parties without the member's prior consent. However, in the following cases, the company may disclose member information and other customer information without the prior consent of the member.
(1) When disclosure is required by law.
(2) If the Company deems it necessary to protect the rights, interests, or reputation of the Company.
- Member information will be managed by the Company in accordance with the Company's "Commitment to Personal Information Protection". The Company may use member information for the purpose of providing services to members, improving service content, promoting the use of services, and ensuring the sound and smooth operation of services.
- The Company may provide information (including advertisements) to members via email magazines and other methods. In the event that a member does not wish to receive information, the provision of information will be suspended if the member notifies the Company to that effect in accordance with the prescribed method. However, the provision of information necessary for the operation of this service cannot be stopped at the request of the member.
Article 7 (Prohibited Matters)
Members are prohibited from committing any of the following acts when using the Service:
- Damaging the rights, interests, or reputation of the Company or any other third party.
- Acts that may adversely affect the physical or mental health of young people, or acts that are offensive to public order and morals.
- Acts that may cause trouble or discomfort to other users or third parties.
- Entering false information.
- Sending or writing harmful computer programs, e-mails, etc.
- Unauthorized access to the Company's servers or other computers.
- Lending or transferring your password to a third party or sharing it with a third party
- Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 8 (Interruption, Suspension, etc. of Service)
- In order to keep the Service in good working condition, the Company may suspend all or part of the Service without notice in the following cases
(1) When it is necessary for regular or emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When the system is overloaded.
(3) When the operation of the system becomes difficult due to fire, power failure, or sabotage by a third party.
(4) When the Company deems it necessary to stop the system due to other unavoidable reasons.
Article 9 (Change and Abolition of Services)
The Company may, at its discretion, change or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by members due to system interruptions, delays, suspensions, or loss of data due to communication line or computer failures, damages incurred by unauthorized access to data, or any other damages incurred in relation to the Company's services.
- The Company does not guarantee that e-mail content sent from the Company's web pages, servers, domains, etc. does not contain computer viruses or other harmful items.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by a member's violation of these terms and conditions.
Article 11 (Revision of the Terms)
- The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions at its discretion, and the Company may establish terms and conditions to supplement these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Supplementary Terms"). The revision or supplementation of this Agreement shall take effect when the revised Agreement or supplemental terms are posted on the Company's designated website. In this case, the member shall abide by the revised terms and conditions and the supplementary terms and conditions.
Article 12 (Governing Law, Court of Jurisdiction)
In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, the district court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction for the first trial.